Chemometrics in Analytical Chemistry 2014
VCU Mission Statement and the Conference
VCU objectives that apply to the Conference:
- An engaged, learner-centered environment that fosters inquiry, discovery and innovation in a global setting;
- Research that expands the boundaries of new knowledge and creative expression and promotes translational applications to improve human health;
- Interdisciplinary collaborations that bring new perspectives to complex problems and mobilize creative energies that advance innovation and solve global challenges.
VCU core values that apply to the Conference:
- Achievement – ensuring distinction in learning, research and scholarly pursuits, service and patient care
- Collaboration – fostering collegiality and cooperation to advance learning, entrepreneurship and inquiry.
- Freedom – striving for intellectual truth with responsibility and civility, respecting the dignity of all individuals.
- Innovation – cultivating discovery, creativity, originality, inventiveness and talent